تسجيل الدخول

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : sweden news

الصفحات : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

1. REVEALED: Switzerland's foreign workforce continues to grow (مشاركات 0)
  2. Zurich vs. Geneva: Which Swiss city is more expensive to live in? (مشاركات 0)
  3. Five classic Swiss treats you need to try that aren't chocolate (مشاركات 0)
  4. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Monday (مشاركات 0)
  5. How cuts to train services in French-speaking Switzerland will hit travellers (مشاركات 0)
  6. Decoding the Swiss: How do Switzerland's linguistic groups differ in their outlooks? (مشاركات 0)
  7. The 16 regional food delicacies from around Switzerland you need to try (مشاركات 0)
  8. Climate activists briefly block Rhine traffic in Basel (مشاركات 0)
  9. How does accident insurance work in Switzerland? (مشاركات 0)
  10. How Swiss Foreign Minister (almost) caused a diplomatic incident – over chocolate (مشاركات 0)
  11. How much will I be fined for not having a train ticket in Switzerland? (مشاركات 0)
  12. How to keep safe and avoid problems when hiking in the Swiss Alps (مشاركات 0)
  13. 8 things you should know if your child is starting school in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  14. Escaped dog travels 160 kilometres across Switzerland in one night (مشاركات 0)
  15. E-vignette: Switzerland warns drivers not to buy motorway sticker on foreign websites (مشاركات 0)
  16. Is Zurich's naturalisation test wrong about the number of Swiss cantons? (مشاركات 0)
  17. OPINION: Are foreigners to blame if they find the Swiss unfriendly? (مشاركات 2)
  18. From toys to scratching posts: How Swiss law forces you to pamper your pets (مشاركات 0)
  19. EXPLAINED: When and where you can (and can't) try small talk in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  20. Property in Switzerland: How much space will 1 million francs buy you? (مشاركات 0)
  21. Reader question: How long should I keep documents in Switzerland — and which ones? (مشاركات 0)
  22. Putsch: How one Swiss German word became known around the world (مشاركات 0)
  23. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Thursday (مشاركات 0)
  24. Why has Switzerland stopped giving visas to Indian tour groups? (مشاركات 0)
  25. What you should know about Switzerland's new electronic motorway sticker (مشاركات 0)
  26. How many foreigners are in Switzerland's top 1 percent of earners? (مشاركات 0)
  27. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Wednesday (مشاركات 0)
  28. Six climbers killed in Swiss Alps in matter of days (مشاركات 0)
  29. EXPLAINED: Why so many baby names are banned in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  30. What are the rules on taking your child out of school in Switzerland to go on holiday? (مشاركات 0)
  31. Hermit to trash rummager: Six quirky jobs you can do in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  32. Reader question: Can I pay my Swiss bills in cash? (مشاركات 0)
  33. What to know about getting medicine and prescriptions in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  34. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Tuesday (مشاركات 0)
  35. When do school holidays in Switzerland wrap up for the summer? (مشاركات 0)
  36. EXPLAINED: Where you can learn about Swiss history on August 1st (مشاركات 0)
  37. How do the Swiss manage to save more money than other Europeans? (مشاركات 0)
  38. Reader question: Can my Swiss employer pay me less because I am a foreigner? (مشاركات 0)
  39. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Monday (مشاركات 0)
  40. UBS to fire hundreds of Credit Suisse bankers: report (مشاركات 0)
  41. How you can watch the Women's World Cup in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  42. Will American tourists need to pay for a visa to visit Switzerland? (مشاركات 0)
  43. Where in Switzerland are fireworks banned on Swiss National Day? (مشاركات 0)
  44. National pride: Just how patriotic are the Swiss? (مشاركات 0)
  45. Remains of German climber recovered in Switzerland 37 years on (مشاركات 0)
  46. How foreign residents can become part of their local Swiss community (مشاركات 0)
  47. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Friday (مشاركات 0)
  48. How the Swiss will celebrate National Day this year (مشاركات 0)
  49. Why does Switzerland celebrate its national day on August 1st? (مشاركات 0)
  50. What is Switzerland's 13th-month pension plan and why are they voting on it? (مشاركات 0)
  51. The Swiss rules you might break (because you’ve never heard of them) (مشاركات 0)
  52. Where are Switzerland's busiest roads to avoid this summer? (مشاركات 0)
  53. Explaining the images on Swiss franc banknotes (مشاركات 0)
  54. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Wednesday (مشاركات 0)
  55. On which popular routes in Europe is train travel cheaper than flying? (مشاركات 0)
  56. VIDEO: One dead after 'likely tornado' hits Swiss town (مشاركات 0)
  57. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Tuesday (مشاركات 0)
  58. Will you be able to live comfortably on your Swiss pension? (مشاركات 0)
  59. Why Switzerland beats Germany for reliable trains (مشاركات 0)
  60. Everything that changes in Switzerland in August 2023 (مشاركات 0)
  61. Where are Switzerland’s most dangerous hiking trails? (مشاركات 0)
  62. Alphorn fest brings sound of music to Swiss mountains (مشاركات 0)
  63. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Monday (مشاركات 0)
  64. Kurds demonstrate on Lausanne treaty centenary (مشاركات 0)
  65. Strong franc: Holiday destinations that are now cheaper for people from Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  66. Reader question: Can I get a reduction on Swiss health insurance if I never use it? (مشاركات 0)
  67. Lightning strikes twice as Swiss victims' rescuers hit (مشاركات 0)
  68. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Friday (مشاركات 0)
  69. Tourists evacuated after cable car malfunction in Swiss Alps (مشاركات 0)
  70. 10 waterfalls you have to visit in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  71. Six offences you can be fined for in Switzerland’s great outdoors (مشاركات 0)
  72. What you should know about living in Switzerland’s bilingual cantons (مشاركات 0)
  73. 10 unmissable events in Switzerland in August 2023 (مشاركات 0)
  74. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Thursday (مشاركات 0)
  75. Proposal launched for 1 franc per day travel pass for Zurich residents (مشاركات 0)
  76. Is Switzerland really a difficult country to settle in? (مشاركات 0)
  77. Where is bathing in fountains allowed in Switzerland? (مشاركات 0)
  78. Swiss cantons step up efforts for Sunday shopping - but will they succeed? (مشاركات 0)
  79. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Wednesday (مشاركات 0)
  80. Reader question: Must I have a Swiss car insurance if I own a vehicle but don't drive it? (مشاركات 0)
  81. Villagers evacuated to escape Swiss Alps forest fire (مشاركات 0)
  82. Heatwave: Are you entitled to a rent reduction in your Swiss home? (مشاركات 0)
  83. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Tuesday (مشاركات 0)
  84. Cost of living: Four challenges Swiss residents are facing and how to deal with them (مشاركات 0)
  85. Which regions in Switzerland have the best (and worst) weather? (مشاركات 0)
  86. Reader question: What insurance is obligatory in Switzerland? (مشاركات 0)
  87. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Monday (مشاركات 0)
  88. 'Wealthy Alpine nation': Are the clichés about Switzerland still fit for purpose? (مشاركات 0)
  89. Flights cancelled at Zurich and Geneva airports as workers strike (مشاركات 0)
  90. Reader question: Can I stay in Switzerland indefinitely if I am not a Swiss citizen? (مشاركات 0)
  91. Swiss parliament starts Credit Suisse takeover probe (مشاركات 0)
  92. Swiss Federal Council revises rules for drivers (مشاركات 0)
  93. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Friday (مشاركات 0)
  94. Why one Swiss canton has stopped auctioning off car licence plates (مشاركات 0)
  95. Five beautiful Swiss villages located less than an hour from Zurich (مشاركات 0)
  96. Don't miss a story: How to make the most of The Local's new app (مشاركات 0)
  97. Five ways to help you integrate in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  98. How you can boost your chances of obtaining Swiss citizenship (مشاركات 0)
  99. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Thursday (مشاركات 0)
  100. Switzerland hit by 50,000 lightning strikes in night of storms (مشاركات 0)
  101. Why Switzerland is not as capitalist as you might think (مشاركات 0)
  102. Prأ¶schtli! 5 things to know about proposing a toast in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  103. EXPLAINED: What you should know if you want to quit your job in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  104. 5 spectacular Swiss tourist sites hit by overcrowding (مشاركات 0)
  105. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Wednesday (مشاركات 0)
  106. Reader question: What are ‘Minergie’ homes in Switzerland? (مشاركات 0)
  107. Where property prices are rising the most in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  108. 'Safe, lonely and expensive': How foreign residents rate life in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  109. What foreign passengers should expect when landing at a Swiss airport (مشاركات 0)
  110. 8 swimming spots to escape the Swiss summer heat (مشاركات 0)
  111. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Tuesday (مشاركات 0)
  112. Europe could soon face 'nearly 100,000 deaths a year linked to extreme heat' (مشاركات 0)
  113. Why is climbing Mont Blanc so dangerous? (مشاركات 0)
  114. Switzerland saw hottest year on record in 2022 (مشاركات 0)
  115. Everything you need to know about Switzerland's new double decker trains (مشاركات 0)
  116. EXPLAINED: What Swiss authorities can and can't ask you to reveal (مشاركات 0)
  117. EasyJet cancels 1,700 flights around Europe this summer (مشاركات 0)
  118. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Monday (مشاركات 0)
  119. EXPLAINED: Why is Switzerland so obsessed with cheese? (مشاركات 0)
  120. OPINION: It's not just the good wages that explain why the Swiss rarely strike (مشاركات 0)
  121. Austria and Switzerland join German-led air defence project (مشاركات 0)
  122. EXPLAINED: The rules for when to switch on car lights in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  123. 8 of Switzerland's best sandy beaches to visit this summer (مشاركات 0)
  124. Easyjet to launch three new routes from Geneva (مشاركات 0)
  125. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Friday (مشاركات 0)
  126. The 14 mistakes to avoid making when you move to Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  127. Lawsuit to challenge Credit Suisse-UBS merger terms (مشاركات 0)
  128. Why are Switzerland’s property prices stable while they are dropping elsewhere? (مشاركات 0)
  129. Why are some foreign workers in Switzerland at higher risk of unemployment? (مشاركات 0)
  130. How postage costs in Switzerland will increase in 2024 (مشاركات 0)
  131. Alps to Atlas: How Swiss-inspired cheese arrived in the Algerian mountains (مشاركات 0)
  132. EXPLAINED: Why Swiss income taxes are among the lowest in Europe (مشاركات 0)
  133. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Thursday (مشاركات 0)
  134. Just how much do Swiss parents pay for childcare? (مشاركات 0)
  135. Reader question: Do I need to know a Swiss language to get the C Permit? (مشاركات 0)
  136. How EU immigrant workers have become 'essential' for Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  137. 'The smoking': What aspect of life in Switzerland irritates you the most? (مشاركات 0)
  138. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Wednesday (مشاركات 0)
  139. Neutral Switzerland ready to join Germany's Sky Shield plan (مشاركات 0)
  140. Switzerland to see temperatures rise over 35C (مشاركات 0)
  141. Residents of Swiss village given green light to return home after landslide (مشاركات 0)
  142. 'Better late than never': 12 things you will never hear the Swiss say (مشاركات 0)
  143. How is Switzerland managing to keep inflation so low? (مشاركات 0)
  144. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Tuesday (مشاركات 0)
  145. IN NUMBERS: Just how diverse is Switzerland? (مشاركات 0)
  146. Why Switzerland has the most expensive public transport in the world (مشاركات 0)
  147. Business vs politics: Battle lines drawn in Switzerland over immigration (مشاركات 0)
  148. 8 differences between the Swiss and UK work culture (مشاركات 0)
  149. Reader question: How can I bring my family to live with me in Switzerland? (مشاركات 0)
  150. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Monday (مشاركات 0)
  151. Why Swiss transport authorities want to ban German trains (مشاركات 0)
  152. Arrests in Switzerland after violence inspired by French riots (مشاركات 0)
  153. Why Geneva airport strike has sparked anger against the French? (مشاركات 0)
  154. Swiss companies to change flexible work hours and rest periods (مشاركات 0)
  155. Reader question: Can I be compensated in Switzerland if I am denied boarding? (مشاركات 0)
  156. Geneva public transport stops at French border following riots (مشاركات 0)
  157. LATEST: Flights cancelled at Geneva airport as strike extended into Saturday (مشاركات 0)
  158. What you need to know about working on Sundays in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  159. Reader question: Can I stay in Switzerland after graduating from a Swiss university? (مشاركات 0)
  160. 'Secret' places to visit in Switzerland you didn’t know existed (unless you live there) (مشاركات 0)
  161. Geneva airport strike to impact 8,000 passengers on Friday (مشاركات 0)
  162. Switzerland refuses to transfer tanks to Ukraine (مشاركات 0)
  163. What to know about Switzerland's latest court judgement on assisted suicide (مشاركات 0)
  164. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Thursday (مشاركات 0)
  165. Why foreign workers are the focus of political debates in Switzerland right now (مشاركات 0)
  166. Swiss want moratorium on deep-sea mining (مشاركات 0)
  167. Two Passports: What dual nationals in Switzerland should know when travelling (مشاركات 0)
  168. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Wednesday (مشاركات 0)
  169. What are EU/EFTA citizens entitled to in Switzerland compared to non- EU nationals? (مشاركات 0)
  170. Covid-19 still causing 1,000 deaths a week in Europe, WHO warns (مشاركات 0)
  171. Which nationalities own most properties in Switzerland? (مشاركات 0)
  172. 'Swiss wave': Why do rich Norwegians flee to Switzerland? (مشاركات 0)
  173. Uber wants to expand into Switzerland’s mountain areas (مشاركات 0)
  174. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Tuesday (مشاركات 0)
  175. 8 free things you can do in Zurich this summer (مشاركات 0)
  176. OPINION: How you can make the most of the hectic Swiss summer (مشاركات 0)
  177. EXPLAINED: What to pay attention to when signing a Swiss work contract (مشاركات 0)
  178. When are schools in Switzerland on summer holidays in 2023? (مشاركات 0)
  179. Switzerland is 'hub for Russian and Chinese spies' (مشاركات 0)
  180. Everything that changes in Switzerland in July 2023 (مشاركات 0)
  181. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Monday (مشاركات 0)
  182. The 7 over-the-counter meds Americans might want to bring with them to Europe (مشاركات 0)
  183. Geneva airport workers threaten end of June strike action (مشاركات 0)
  184. Reader question: Can I keep my Swiss C permit if I go to study abroad? (مشاركات 0)
  185. Learn Switzerland's real place names (so you don't get lost) (مشاركات 0)
  186. REVEALED: The top European countries for overseas property buyers (مشاركات 0)
  187. 'The recycling': What about life in Switzerland surprises foreigners the most? (مشاركات 0)
  188. Swiss museum probes 'king of clowns' Nazi links (مشاركات 0)
  189. Tenants in Switzerland hit by another blow with rent prices to rise further (مشاركات 0)
  190. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Friday (مشاركات 0)
  191. The Swiss regional stereotypes you need to know (مشاركات 0)
  192. What to expect when travelling to Switzerland in summer 2023? (مشاركات 0)
  193. 'Five years to make friends': The ups and downs of life in a Swiss village (مشاركات 0)
  194. Are Zurich and Geneva really less ‘liveable' in 2023? (مشاركات 0)
  195. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Thursday (مشاركات 0)
  196. Swiss central bank announces interest rate hike to combat inflation (مشاركات 0)
  197. 10 unmissable events in Switzerland in July 2023 (مشاركات 0)
  198. What's next for Switzerland after president announces resignation? (مشاركات 0)
  199. EXPLAINED: How to save money on holiday in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  200. 'I have given everything': Swiss president makes surprise decision to quit (مشاركات 0)
  201. Reader question: How long will it take to renew my Swiss permit? (مشاركات 0)
  202. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Wednesday (مشاركات 0)
  203. Swiss museum offers reward for missing paintings (مشاركات 0)
  204. COMPARE: Is Switzerland really 'better' than Germany? (مشاركات 0)
  205. Basel vs Bern: Which Swiss city is the best to live in? (مشاركات 0)
  206. ‘Historic step’: What to know about Geneva's plan to extend parental leave (مشاركات 0)
  207. What is Switzerland's ‘rent calculator’ and how can it help you? (مشاركات 0)
  208. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Tuesday (مشاركات 0)
  209. Will my Swiss health insurance cover treatment in another canton? (مشاركات 0)
  210. Dual citizens in Switzerland: Which country's rules should you follow? (مشاركات 0)
  211. What to know about Zurich's planned minimum wage (مشاركات 0)
  212. EXPLAINED: What foreigners should know about the Swiss constitution (مشاركات 0)
  213. Europe faces 'intense' extreme heat and drought, new report warns (مشاركات 0)
  214. Why getting permission for air conditioners is so hard in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  215. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Monday (مشاركات 0)
  216. Swiss back new tax law for big international firms (مشاركات 0)
  217. Germany's Rammstein band fans and sex assault protesters face off at Swiss concert (مشاركات 0)
  218. Seven injured in Swiss hot-air balloon accident (مشاركات 0)
  219. Swiss look set to back net-zero climate law (مشاركات 0)
  220. Why do so many Swiss prefer to rent rather than buy their own home? (مشاركات 0)
  221. Swiss rider dies after fall into ravine on Tour of Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  222. Geneva residents to vote on whether to protect right to food (مشاركات 0)
  223. Can foreign residents in Switzerland own guns? (مشاركات 0)
  224. What is the law in Switzerland on leaving children home alone? (مشاركات 0)
  225. Reader question: Is wild camping allowed in Switzerland? (مشاركات 0)
  226. Rockslide just misses evacuated Swiss village (مشاركات 0)
  227. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Friday (مشاركات 0)
  228. Court of Justice confirms loss of EU citizenship for British nationals (مشاركات 0)
  229. 'Vital' that Switzerland allows arms transfers to Ukraine, says Zelensky (مشاركات 0)
  230. Are there nudist beaches in Switzerland and what are their rules? (مشاركات 0)
  231. Swiss citizenship: How do you prove the 'good moral character' requirement? (مشاركات 0)
  232. How can I have my foreign qualifications recognised in Switzerland? (مشاركات 0)
  233. Have your say: What's surprised you the most about life in Switzerland? (مشاركات 0)
  234. Swiss set to vote on new climate law (مشاركات 0)
  235. What to know about Switzerland and the UK's agreement on recognising qualifications (مشاركات 0)
  236. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Thursday (مشاركات 0)
  237. Renting in Switzerland: When can my landlord legally increase the rent? (مشاركات 0)
  238. Art Basel 2023: Climate crisis and migration take centre stage (مشاركات 0)
  239. Are Swiss lakes and rivers clean enough to swim in? (مشاركات 0)
  240. 7 ways to make the most of summer in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  241. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Wednesday (مشاركات 0)
  242. LATEST: EU agrees to launch digital-only Schengen visa application process (مشاركات 0)
  243. Reader question: What’s the safest place to keep my valuables in Switzerland? (مشاركات 0)
  244. How Switzerland is moving a step closer to giving 16-year-olds the right to vote (مشاركات 0)
  245. Why do foreigners move to Switzerland and how many want to stay? (مشاركات 0)
  246. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Tuesday (مشاركات 0)
  247. OPINION: Has anything improved for women in Switzerland in recent years? (مشاركات 0)
  248. Essential guide: What to do if you need a sick day in Switzerland (مشاركات 0)
  249. What cross-border workers in Switzerland need to know about tax change with France (مشاركات 0)
  250. Today in Switzerland: A roundup of the latest news on Monday (مشاركات 0)