مرحبا بك فى منتديات ايجى ميزا هل هذه اول زيارة ؟!
النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
    مؤسس الموقع الصورة الرمزية BECKHAM
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2010
    الدولة
    Egypt
    العمر
    المشاركات
    مقالات المدونة
    معدل تقييم المستوى

UK economy to 'bounce back' in 2024, says Sunak

The prime minister tells the BBC the economy has "turned a corner" as he is challenged on rising bills.

for more ...

جدع لسه طازة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2024
    الدولة
    United Kingdom
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي Commonplace something with almost %hinge on% - should i be troubled

?? HEY, EVERY DUMMY OUT THERE! ?? Be one of the first to literally own SHIT coin. Join the SHIT Heads. Eager to jump right into the pit of idiocy? Announcing American Shit Coin (SHIT) - the pinnacle of valueless digital garbage ! ?? Zero value? Check! ?? Zero utility? You bet your dumb ass! ?? Purely satirical? Absolutely fucking lutely! ?? Just like our elected officials? You know it, you braindead sheep! Join the circus of idiocy and snatch your SHITcoins now! Available on exchanges for all you gullible folks who think this is a smart move . Make sure not to miss on this unparalleled chance to squander your cash down the drain! ???? How to fill up with SHIT: 1. Get a digital wallet like Phantom. 2. Deposit SOL. 3. Go to Raydium and swap SOL for SHIT. 4. Congrats , you're officially part of the joke ! 5. Token address: CA: 2e1pdGgJEy5VbgsF5wG2jqRKoLJapjpQcXMd2TLuktUF 6. Website: https://ibit.ly/Je3Cu P.S. This is all in good fun , hope you got a laugh too - on a real note, I know I'll be grabbing a few playful memecoins when the market picks up . Investing a small amount, can't do much harm, right? See ya

من مواضيع Ernestrex :

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

مواقع النشر انشر موضوعك وهاتلو زوار

مواقع النشر انشر موضوعك وهاتلو زوار

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
    • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
    • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
    • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
    •  
    RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML
    DMCA.com Protection Status جميع الحقوق ل رياض حسونة