مرحبا بك فى منتديات ايجى ميزا هل هذه اول زيارة ؟!
النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
    مؤسس الموقع الصورة الرمزية BECKHAM
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2010
    الدولة
    Egypt
    العمر
    المشاركات
    مقالات المدونة
    معدل تقييم المستوى

International Love Lyrics- Pitbull

You put it down like New York City
    I never sleep, wild like Los Angeles My fantasy, hotter than Miami I feel the heat Oh, Miss international love Oh, Miss international love
    I don't play football but I've touched down pretty much All around the world, all around the world I don't play baseball but I've hit a home run All around the world, all around the world
    I've been to countries and cities I can't pronounce And the places on the globe I didn't know existed In Romania, she pulled me to the side and told me "Pit, you can have me and my sister"
    In Lebanon, yeah, the women are bomb And in Greece, you've guessed it, the women are sweet Spinned all around the world but I ain't gon' lie There's nothing like Miami's heat
    You put it down like New York City I never sleep, wild like Los Angeles My fantasy, hotter than Miami I feel the heat Oh, Miss international love Oh, Miss international love
    Can't I be on looking for visa's? I'm ain't taking credit cards, if you know what I mean En Cuba la cosa esta dura But the woman get down, if you know what I mean
    En Colombia women got everything on Some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen In Brazil, is freaky big o' booty And they bounce, blue, yellow and green
    En L.A. tengo a la Mexicana En New York tengo la boricua Besitos para todas las mujeres en Venezuela, muah Y en Miami tengo cualquiera
    You put it down like New York City I never sleep, wild like Los Angeles My fantasy, hotter than Miami I feel the heat Oh, Miss international love Oh, Miss international love
    There's not a place That your love don't affect me, baby So don't ever change I crossed the globe when I'm with you, baby Aye, woah oh

الصورة الرمزية ♥ρėŧŧу ςαŧ♥
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    الدولة
    مدينة المستحيل
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: International Love Lyrics- Pitbull

تسلم ايدك يا وليد

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

مواقع النشر انشر موضوعك وهاتلو زوار

مواقع النشر انشر موضوعك وهاتلو زوار

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML
DMCA.com Protection Status جميع الحقوق ل رياض حسونة